Looking at those around you…..
Don’t you always find yourself admiring the style of others? It could be their graceful walk or their handbag or their clothes or that shoe or maybe even just the charisma they exude!
Emanating style has no age barrier. She may be a teenager or even an elderly lady (I have often found myself admiring glamorous grannies and whispering to myself “When I am old I want to look just like that! “)
I will be using this platform to introduce you to some really stylish ladies. They are those ladies who are proud to be Muslimahs. They don that hijaab or niqaab with such passion!
They inspire me! And I am “crushing” over their Style!
Let’s meet 18 year old humble, spontaneous and dynamic Fashion Design student Sabeeha.
I am absolutely “crushing” over the BROGUE shoes!
Blazers are such a clever cover up …..Oh so structured and chic!
Sabeeha is so on trend….. Here she is rocking 2 must-have season trends, coloured jeans and neon…..”Crushing” over the neon bag dear!
Loving the red skinny belt too!
This is my favourite look….. I am in love with the peplum silhouette! She wears it so well!
More about Sabeeha
- She has been wearing the Hijab since Grade 10 (started wearing it after every Magrib Salaah since grade 9)
- She is aspiring to be a fashion buyer/retailer
- Her dressing style inspiration sometimes comes from the colour of a shoe or a jacket, then she works around that, usually a mix and match throwing things together.
- Her favourite place to buy her clothes is Mr Price, add-ons like cardigans and scarves are from random shops
- She prefers affordable items but is insistant on good quality.
- Her biggest inspiration is her Mom!
- This is her advice: “Feel beautiful when you don the Hijab, embrace it and be confident! Dont worry what others think, but remember Allah loves beauty and is rewarding you for every effort you make!“
You have met the first of Nspired Style “Crush” Inspirations!
If you “crushing” on the style of your sister, your mom, your daughter, your BFF or even yourself please drop an email my way! We would love to feature you! Inspire us with your So-You Style! You don’t even need to use your real name or show your face (clever photography can hide that beautiful face)
Only rule – U must be a Hijabi or Niqaabi !